FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 18, 2016
MEDIA CONTACTS: Carole Trottere, Rebecca Cheng, Sam Marksheid, and Vicki DiStefano | (516) 869-7794
North Hempstead Brings Back Educational Series on Buying or Selling a Home
North Hempstead, NY – Town of North Hempstead Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board have announced the return of the “What to Know Before Buying or Selling A Home” educational series hosted by the Town’s Building Department. There are currently five scheduled seminars that will be hosted throughout the Town. The presentation will teach attendees how to understand which permits and certificates they will need in order to close the sale of their home.
“Buying or selling a home takes a lot of preparation. It’s likely one of the most important decisions you will make and you want to get it right,” said Supervisor Bosworth. “This seminar enables residents to better understand the process associated with selling or buying their homes, including regulations, permits and certificates, and more.”
The “What to Know Before Buying or Selling A Home” seminar will be held on:
• Wednesday, April 6th – Shelter Rock Public Library – 165 Searingtown Road, Albertson
• Monday, April 11th – Port Washington Public Library – 1 Library Dr., Port Washington
• Tuesday, April 12th – Hillside Public Library – 155 Lakeville Road, New Hyde Park
• Monday, April 18th – Manhasset Public Library – 30 Onderdonk Avenue, Manhasset
• Tuesday, April 26th – Westbury Memorial Public Library – 445 Jefferson St., Westbury
All seminars will begin at 7 p.m.
Residents who have questions or want more information can call 311 or (516) 869-6311, or visit the Building Department’s website at www.northhempsteadny.gov.